Friday, August 05, 2005

An apology

I'd like to personally apologize for breaking email confidentiality to the author over at Greenie Watch. It wasn't appropriate to show the name of the email. I'm sure his website is invaluable for those seeking green extremist news. It isn't something I'm for as a whole ideology, but nonetheless I feel I'm in the wrong.

Also, I'm not sure "Opponents of the Environment" is an appropriate title either. It will be an investigation into the records of the Bush administration members, but to exactly what it should be titled, I'm not sure. As an fyi, I had originally intended on "Enemies of the Environment," but thought better of it.

Being their records do not strike me as pro-environmentalists, maybe something a little more subtle is appropriate?

No comments: